Support for this board is available with Copter-3.6.0 (and higher)
Due to flash memory limitations, this board does not include all ArduPilot features. See Firmware Limitations for details.
- STM32F745VG ARM
- 1MB of Flash memory
- InvenSense MPU6000 IMU (accel, gyro) with vibration isolation
- InvenSense ICM20608 IMU (accel, gyros, compass) with vibration isolation
- BMP280 barometer
- PWM outputs
- RC input PWM/PPM, SBUS
- I2C port for external compass
- USB port
- Built-in OSD
- Voltage and Current sensing inputs (Needs external current sensor)
- Size and Dimensions
- 36mm x 36mm
GPS is attached to UART6
Telem is available at UART 1
The shared UART3/I2C pins are enabled by default only for I2C operation to allow external compass or digital airspeed sensor attachment.If at least one device attached externally does not have pull-up resistors, then 2K ohm pull-up resistors will need to be added externally to these pins.
By setting BRD_ALT_CONFIG to 2, those pins change from I2C to UART3 TX and RX pins.
Default UART order¶
- SERIAL0 = console = USB
- SERIAL1 = Telemetry1 = USART1
- SERIAL2 = Telemetry2 = USART3 if BRD_ALT_CONFIG = 2, otherwise these pins are used for I2C pins
- SERIAL3 = GPS1 = USART6
- SERIAL4 = GPS2 = USART2 (RX only if BRD_ALT_CONFIG = 1, otherwise this pin is used for RC input labeled SBUS on board)
- SERIAL5 = USER = UART7 (RX only, in V2 only)
- SERIAL6 = not assigned
Serial protocols can be adjusted to personal preferences.
Enable Battery monitor with these settings :
BATT_AMP_PERVLT 58.0 (note, this value is valid if using Matek Systems FCHUB A5 current sensor)…will need to be calibrated to match actual current if using another make of PDB board)
All motor/servo outputs are Dshot and PWM capable. However, mixing Dshot and normal PWM operation for outputs is restricted into groups, ie. enabling Dshot for an output in a group requires that ALL outputs in that group be configured and used as Dshot, rather than PWM outputs. The output groups that must be the same (PWM rate or Dshot, when configured as a normal servo/motor output) are: 1/2, and 3/4.