IFlight Beast F7 45A AIO¶
- STM32F745 BGA ARM (216MHz), 1MB Flash
- Integrated 4 output, BLHeli-S 45A ESC
- InvenSense MPU6000 IMU (accel, gyro)
- BMP280 barometer
- Voltage & 300A Current sensor
- 7.4V ~ 25V DC input power
- 5V 2.5A BEC for peripherals
- 5x UARTS
- 5x PWM outputs, first 4 are internally connected to 4in1 45A BLHeli-S ESC, the fifth for LED
- I2C port for external compass, airspeed sensor, etc.
- USB port
- 8MB on board Flash for logging (set LOG_BACKEND_TYPE = 4)
- Camera input/ VTX output
- 300A current sensor
- Built-in OSD
- Size and Dimensions
- 32.5mm x 32.5mm (25.5 x 25.5mm mount pattern)
This board has no compass and no way to connect an external compass. Applications requiring accurate heading information must rely on ArduPilots Compass-less Operation operation.
Default UART order¶
he UARTs are marked Rn and Tn in the above pinouts. The Rn pin is the receive pin for UARTn. The Tn pin is the transmit pin for UARTn.
- SERIAL0 = console = USB
- SERIAL1 = Telemetry1 = USART1 (Alternate RC input/output)
- SERIAL2 = Telemetry2 = USART2 (DJI)
- SERIAL3 = RC Input = USART3
- SERIAL4 = GPS = USART4
- SERIAL7 = USER = UART7
UART1 supports RX and TX DMA. UART2, UART3 and UART4 support RX DMA. UART7 supports TX DMA
RC input is configured by default via the USART3 RX input. It supports all RC protocols except PPM. FPort and full duplex protocols will need to use instead,both RX1 and TX1.
All motor 1-4 outputs are bi-directional Dshot and PWM capable. However, mixing Dshot and normal PWM operation for outputs is restricted into groups, ie. enabling Dshot for an output in a group requires that ALL outputs in that group be configured and used as Dshot, rather than PWM outputs. The output groups that must be the same (PWM rate or Dshot, when configured as a normal servo/motor output) are: 1/4, and 2/3.
The LED pin is PWM output 5 and is default setup for use with a NeoPixel 4 led string for notifications.
The board has a built-in voltage and current sensors.
The correct battery monitor parameters are:
These are set by default in the firmware.
Usually these boards are sold pre-flashed with Betaflight firmware and require both firmware and bootloader to be updated if you want to use ArduPilot. See Loading Firmware onto boards without existing ArduPilot firmware.