CUAV P9 Radio¶
P9 Radio is a long-range drone telemetry module developed by CUAV. It has high power, high speed and high receiving sensitivity, which is very suitable for UAV communication system.
- Up to 60KM long-distance transmission.（depending on the antenna and use environment).
- 902-928 MHz Working frequency
- Support point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, relay communication and other communication methods.
- 1 Watt (+30dBm) transmit power.
- Supports 12v~60V operating voltage.
- Support high-speed frequency hopping technology, anti-interference.
Working frequency 902-928 MHz Transmission technology Frequency Hopping Transfer Protocol Transparent transmission Forwarding error detection Hamming /BCH/Golay/Reed-Solomon Error detecting Error Detection 32 bits of CRC, ARQ Encrypt Optional (see –AES option) Range Up to 60km (depending on the antenna and use environment) Sensitivity -110 dBm @ 115.2 kbps, better than -108 dBm @ 172.8 kbps, better than -107 dBm @ 230.4 kbps Output power 100mW - 1W (20-30dBm) （Default：1W) Serial interface 3.3V CMOS TTL Antenna gain 5 dbi Baud rate Up to 230.4kbps, 57600 default Link Rate 115 - 276 kbps Operating Modes Auto Routing, Store and Forward,Self Healing, Packet Routing Modes Operating Voltage 12V-60V Power consumption Sleep <1mA, Idle <3.5mA, RX:35mA~80mA, TX:800mA~1200mA Operating temperature -40℃ ~ +85℃ Humidity 5% ~ 95%(Non-condensing) Size 5g(No antenna); with Antenna:31g Weight 65mmx40mmx16.5mm
Connection with Flight Control¶
V5+/v5 nano/X7/X7 PRO/NORA ： Green connector is connected flight controller’s telemetry UART, white connector is connected to P8 radio.