Archived: NAVIO+ Overview¶
Board is very old, and has been superseded by other Navio (and other) products.
- Processor (Raspberry PI 2)
- 900Mhz quad-core ARM Cortext-A7 CPU
- 1GB RAM
- MPU9250 as main accel, gyro and compass
- MS5611 barometer
- U-Blox M8N GPS
- Triple redundant power supply
- UART, SPI, I2C
- PWM Sum input
- Futaba S.BUS input
- 13 PWM servo outputs
- Weight 12g (shield) + 54g (RPi2)
- Size: 55x65mm (shield only)
More details can be found from the emlid.com website.
Developer build information can be found on the ArduPilot dev wiki.