Basic radio pass through drive your vehicle with the RC transmitter.
- Control steering and throttle manually.
- One dedicated mode is always Manual mode (Flight Mode 6).
- For all modes other than just driving around in Manual Mode you must
have GPS lock and a Home position.
- After vehicle is first powered up, GPS lock is achieved (when GPS blue LED solid on) and Home position is set to that location.
- Momentary toggle of (CH7) switch clears the waypoints list.
- Steering hard right when CH7 switch is toggled resets resets the vehicles current position to the Home position.