The Holybro S500 is a relatively low cost and easy to assemble frame including flight controller, GPS, motors, BLHeli ESCs and propellers
- S500 V2 Kit-Pix32v5 (Ardupilot) (be sure to push the, “S500 V2 Kit-Pix32v5 (Ardupilot)” button on the right side of the page)
- 3300mAh to 5300mAh 3S or 4S battery
- RC transmitter with at least 6 channels
Connection and Setup¶
- Follow the assembly instructions provided with the kit
- Use Mission Planner (or another GCS) to load the Holybro-S600.param parameter file. This file can also be loaded using the Mission Planner’s Config/Tuning >> Full Parameter Tree page by selecting “Holybro-S500” from the drop down on the middle right and then pushing the “Load Presaved” button.