DROTAG x for Geotagging¶
DROTAGx enables non drone experts to get professional survey level results with it’s easy to use and included accessories:
- Photo tagging directly on the camera card itself
- Have a plain text log file with geographical data in the camera card itself. Includes Yaw, Roll, and Pitch of the Drone
- 1 Picture every 1.6 seconds
- Guaranteed correct tagging even if the camera misses several pictures in a row!
- Hotshoe for camera flash feedback included for cameras with external flash. With the hotshoe installed take pictures as fast as your camera allows for, and microsecond accurate shutter lag
- Also tags RAW photos
- Customer support
More details can be found in the DROTAGx manual (airborneprojects.com) including pre-flight checklists, detailed explanations for diagnosis and other tips.
This page was originally created by Sandro Benigno and Guto Santaella and updated by Jesus Alvarez.