The PX4FMU (“PX4”) is end of life and is not generally available for purchase - ditto this companion board! This article is made available for existing users.
- The PX4-IO board Contains its own on board microcontroller and stacks with the PX4-FMU board.
- Built in Brownout proof direct battery input power supply.
- 8 High speed servo PWM outputs.
- Futaba SBUS or PPM-SUM serial servo output.
- Futaba SBUS, PPM-SUM or Spektrum serial inputs from your receiver.
- Two user assignable relays, two 1/2 amp 5 volt outputs and an analog input port.
- All power inputs are reverse polarity protected.
- All power outputs are current limited.
- All logic inputs and outputs are ESD protected.
- All PX4 boards use positive retention DF13 connectors and a variety of connectors.
- Wires with pre-crimped sockets and pre-made cables are available inexpensively for the PX4-IO from 3DRobotics.