Beagle Bone Blue¶
BeagleBone Blue is a complete, Linux-enabled robotics computer. Community-supported and fully open-source, the real-time performance, flexible networking and rich set of robotics-oriented peripherals make building mobile robots quick and affordable.
Copter support was added in Copter-3.5.
- 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8
- 2×32-bit 200-MHz programmable real-time units (PRUs)
- 512MB DDR3 RAM integrated
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC flash
- MPU9250 for accelerometers, gyroscope and internal compass (I2C)
- BMP280 barometer
- Wifi (802.11bgn)
- Bluetooth 4.1 and BLE
- 8x ESC/Servo out (6v), 4x DC motor out
- USB 2.0 client and host
- 11x programmable LEDs
- 2x buttons
- 1.8V analog
- SPI, I2C, UART
- 2-cell LiPo support with balancing, 9-18V charger input
- Linux (Debian)
Please follow Mirkix’s instructions on loading Copter to BeagleBone Blue.