Mission Planner Features/Screens¶
Mission Planner Features are detailed in each of the following sections.
The sections are organized to match the major section of the Mission Planner as selected in the menu along the top of the Mission Planner window.
- Connect (Upper right corner) - How to connect the Mission Planner to your ArduPilot. Selecting communication devices and rates.
- Flight Data - Information about what you see, and things you can do in the Flight Data screens.
- Flight Plan - Information about the various aspects of preparing flight plans (Missions).
- Initial Setup - Information about what you see and things you can do in the Initial Setup screens.
- Configuration Tuning - Information about what you see and things you can do in the Configuration/Tuning screens.
- Simulation - How you can use the Mission Planner and a flight simulator to ‘simulate’ flying.
- Terminal - Information about what you see and things you can do in the Terminal screens.
- Help - About the help screen, and how to get help with your questions about Mission Planner.
- Other Mission Planner Features - Catch all for miscellaneous items.
Many of the articles are in this section are incomplete. Additional information about many of the screens can be found in the configuration instructions for the optional hardware. The UI itself is also largely self explanatory and has been translated into a number of languages.