This is a list of known schools that teach how to use ArduPilot (i.e. operation training) or software development.
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Languages: Japanese, English
- Description: ArduPilot operation and software development training including writing new flight modes, attitude control and sensor drivers.
- Schedule: One or two days training per month for four months. Custom training including intensive courses available on request.
- Contact: drone-j.com
- Location: 30min from Paris, France
- Languages: French, English
- Description: Operational training for all types of aircraft from experienced pilots.
- Schedule: One-on-one or group training to fit your schedule.
- Contact: Drones-Center.com
Location: Longview, TX, USA
- Description: four courses:
- Intro to RPAS (history, applications, and regulations leading to the FAA part 107 certificate), Lab: build and fly RC airplane, program and drive APM:Rover
- RPAS Operations (system architecture, control theory, and operational considerations), Lab: flight training with APM:Copter and APM:Plane
- Flight Control Systems (systems engineering: discussion of robotic flight control and payload integration, MavLink UDP), Lab: Ardupilot test and integration into new airframes; advanced payload integration
- Operations in the National Airspace System (real-world application of prior courses; data management/processing/analysis, geotagging, etc), Lab: use of Ardupilot vehicles used in prior courses to pursue data collection projects that benefit the community
Apply through the web here