This is a list of known schools that teach how to use ArduPilot (i.e. operation training) or software development.
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Languages: Japanese, English
- Description: ArduPilot operation and software development training including writing new flight modes, attitude control and sensor drivers.
- Schedule: One or two days training per month for four months. Custom training including intensive courses available on request.
- Contact: drone-j.com
- Location: 30min from Paris, France
- Languages: French, English
- Description: Operational training for all types of aircraft from experienced pilots.
- Schedule: One-on-one or group training to fit your schedule.
- Contact: Drones-Center.com