Ready-To-Fly & Easy-To-Buy vehicles¶
The following is a list of ready-to-fly vehicles that run ArduPilot that can be easily purchased over the internet. These vehicles come pre-configured with everything required to fly, drive or swim right out of the box.
We recommend, when possible, to purchase from our Partners because they directly support ArduPilot and we are more confident that users can upgrade the firmware on the vehicle.
Vehicles from Partners¶
Vehicles from Non-Partners¶
- 3DR Aero from RiseAbove or UAVSystems
- 3DR IRIS from Northox or OneDrone
- 3DR Quad from DroneFever
- 3DR Solo from Best Buy or B&H Photo
- 3DR Y6 from OneDrone
- Aton and Aton-Plus from traxxas (firmware loaded using an SD Card)
- Cheerson CX-20 from Amazon (uses now-unsupported APM2 compatible controller)
- ErleRover from ErleRobotics
- FireFly6 PRO from BirdsEyeView (non-standard version of ArduPlane)
- HobbyKing Aperture Hexacopter (mode1, mode2)
- HobbyKing Quanum Nova PRO (mode1, mode2) (may use now-unsupported APM2 compatible controller)
- MotoDoro Farm Mapper (Plane)
- Steadidrone Mavrik from Maverick Drone Systems
- UAV Mapper from TuffWing
- Walkera Scout X4 from Amazon (uses non-standard version of ArduPilot)
- Walkera Tali H500 from helipal or HobbyKing (uses non-standard version of ArduPilot)
- X PlusOne from XCraft
If you are a manufacturer of a RTF vehicle based on ArduPilot and do not appear in this list, please get in touch through one of the methods listed on our Contact Us page.